CAI is seeking a Fraud Specialist in Columbus, Ohio
This is a long term, full time opening that includes a competitive rate, medical benefits, and a 401k.
In 2013, Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) launched their Autism2Work Program with a strategic mission of helping the underemployment of many affected with ASD (Autism Spectrum) that are looking for opportunities where they can do more, learn more and develop a career in Information Technology.
This ground-breaking Initiative employs IT professionals that have been affected by Autism. In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have a diagnosis which is on the Autism Spectrum.
The specific Fraud, Claims & Disputes group ensures all customers receive the best fraud detection and protection in the industry. Whether this involves credit card, debit card, and/or deposit accounts, our operational strategies are aimed at mitigating fraud losses to the Bank and associated customers.
• Strong Problem Solving Skills
• Approach escalated problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
• Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively
• Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency
• Conduct research
Awareness of being individually affected on the Autism Spectrum (ASD) to some capacity.
Strong Analytical Skills
• Critical thinking and ability to exercise independent judgment
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Required to abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures
Strong Computer Skills:
• Experience with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
• Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Strong Communication Skills
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely
• Engage in interactive dialogue with customers when needed through active listening
This environment provides a professional and fun environment for employees so they can focus on providing great service to our customers. As part of a diverse and dynamic team, Specialists receive ongoing training and development to enrich their skills and build a career.
Formal paid training will take place dependent on the training requirements for the position and days and times of the training may vary. Training will take place in a classroom setting with a supported transition to independent work.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.