CAI is seeking an IT Analyst in Jersey City, NY.
This is a long term opening that includes a competitive salary, 401k, and full medical benefits.
*Experience is preferred, not required. CAI provides education and hands on training to prepare candidates for success!
In 2013, Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) launched their Autism 2Work Program with a strategic mission of helping the underemployment of many affected with ASD (Autism Spectrum) that are looking for opportunities where they can do more, learn more and develop a career in Information Technology.
This ground-breaking Initiative employs IT professionals that have been affected by Autism. In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have a diagnosis which is on the Autism Spectrum.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to support the Issue Management program to provide analysis or reporting to Technology Control Officers or appropriate stakeholders. You will play an important role in engaging Technology Control Officers for business areas to report on issues in their respective areas. Specifically this position collaborates and partners with the RCSA leads and Control Officers across lines of business to manage the development and ongoing execution of the Issue Management program and to ensure operational risks are appropriately identified, escalated, documented, and mitigated.
- Support the start-up of the CT Issue Management Program through the design, implementation and oversight of processes to identify key operations risks and evaluate the effectiveness of controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Set up workshops to assist with documentation of issues and remediation plans through the entire lifecycle through initiation to closure
- Request appropriate evidence for remediation plans or test the evidence to ensure it is complete
- Help identify the root cause of control and process breaks; provide expertise to the development of action plans to fix and/or remediate
- Communicate issues and evaluate issues/findings and best practices with the rest of the team and manager
- Review quality of completed remediation plans based on remediation plan or quality testing standards to ensure appropriate evidence for closure
- Send notifications of coming due issue and remediation plans to ensure they are closed on a timely manner
- Maintain responses of RAG status to escalate appropriately
- Create reports for status and escalation of program status and issues
- Support internal education and best practices sharing with peers and colleagues, as well as information security education & awareness, as needed