Seeking a mid-level technical analyst for an opportunity in the cruise line industry as an application analyst. This position is perfect for a sharp IT engineer who is eager to learn and travel globally. Will be exposed to many technologies, environments, configurations and work with a wide variety of IT teams and people.
Responsible to install, configure, test and troubleshoot 3rd party applications from the corporate office and onboard the fleet. Primary focus on property management system, financials and POS. Global travel up to 25% - valid US passport required.
- 3- 5 years experience
- Application installation, support, troubleshooting experience
- SQL scripting
- Basic server admin, configuration and troubleshooting
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Experience working with business users
- Customer service experience
- Degree in IT related field, Bachelor's preferred
- Property Management System (PMS) or POS system expperience
- Valid US passport with ability to travel globally anywhere
- Hospitality experience
- Oracle exposure, experience
- Product support for Fidelio
Computer Aid, Inc.
CAI is a global IT services firm that is currently managing active engagements with over 100 Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies around the world. CAI offerings include balanced outsourcing solutions, Legacy Support, Application Development, Application Knowledge Capture, Service Desk/Desktop Services, and Managed Staffing Services. Our unique methodologies and tools enable us to provide our clients with real techniques for increasing productivity, profitability and competitiveness.
Headquartered in Allentown, PA, with offices and staff throughout the US, Canada, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, CAI offers a variety of delivery options including on-site, off-site and blended solutions. Our delivery model allows us to successfully leverage our global staff of over 3,500 technical and managerial professionals.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.