Our client is looking for a Citrix Administrator in the Harrisburg, pa. area.
This is a 1 year position...details of the job are below..
This is a technical position responsible for the configuration, design and analysis of the Citrix application infrastructure. Responsibilities also include the operation and support of the Citrix environment that consists of 300+ XenServer, XenApp and supporting servers, and services 12,000+ end users throughout Pennsylvania. Supported ancillary products/technologies include: server load balancing, Active Directory, Windows server administration, server virtualization, and file and print services. The selected candidate will work independently under limited supervision.
- Performs advanced-level server administration, configuration, troubleshooting, and problem diagnosis for the Citrix infrastructure, including the interdependent, integrated, and ancillary products and
- Performs level-2 and level-3 problem management for the Hosted Applications team; solves complex network / server / application / infrastructure level problems on an individual level; interfaces with other technical teams, as
- Automates the various provisioning and support functions of Citrix, Windows server operating systems, and other systems and technologies; writes, reviews and debugs application programs and scripts; reviews, diagnoses and resolves syntax and logic errors with server automation programs.
- Assists with the creation of the necessary interfaces between the Citrix environment, its supported and dependent products and technologies, and other interdependent
- Collects, interprets and analyzes server performance data; makes recommendations for
- Authors technical documentation related to the Citrix environment and its supporting products and
- Performs system and software patching and firmware updating; installs server hardware and operating
Requirements / Preferences:
- Experience supporting a large-scale, multi-platform enterprise computing environment delivered via Citrix
- Working knowledge of Citrix XenServer 6/6.X, XenApp 6.5/7.X, Citrix Access Gateway, and Citrix NetScaler 10.X preferred.
- Experience in the administration of Windows 2008/2012 server and Active Directory
- Citrix certification preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills
CAI is an EOE.