Please see vendor comments for rates.
Duration: 16 mos +
Computer Aid, Inc.
CAI is a global IT services firm that is currently managing active engagements with over 100 Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies around the world. CAI offerings include balanced outsourcing solutions, Legacy Support, Application Development, Application Knowledge Capture, Service Desk/Desktop Services, and Managed Staffing Services. Our unique methodologies and tools enable us to provide our clients with real techniques for increasing productivity, profitability and competitiveness.
Headquartered in Allentown, PA, with offices and staff throughout the US, Canada, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, CAI offers a variety of delivery options including on-site, off-site and blended solutions. Our delivery model allows us to successfully leverage our global staff of over 3,500 technical and managerial professionals.
We have a vacancy for (3) Senior NYCAPS Systems Analysts to support ongoing production maintenance and system enhancements of the HR, Benefits and Payroll functions. Under the direction of the Analyst Manager, the Senior Systems Analysts shall have the primary responsibility of ensuring the quality of the software architecture and any associated custom development to meet the City’s functional and technical requirements and enable operate and maintain the software application in a cost effective manner after the implementation.
The Senior Systems Analysts will also be responsible for data/code analysis, creation and review of functional designs, customizations, documentation, and promotion of code using PeopleTools 8.56. These individuals should have working knowledge of the following modules - PeopleSoft HR, Benefits, eHire (TAM and Candidate Gateway), Absence Management, Oracle Taleo, Workers Compensation, eProfile, ePerformance and Employee Profiles (Accomplishments). The Senior Systems Analysts will work on integration of PeopleSoft modules with other systems, customizations, upgrades and patches across multiple environments. Candidates will work closely with the Project Manager, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, and key business partners to design, develop, test, and implement product initiatives to support the New York City Automated Personnel System (NYCAPS). These individuals will work with various teams, but will need to have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
• Work in a techno-functional capacity with a good understanding of business processes, relational databases and PeopleSoft table structures.
• Collaborate with release teams to provide analysis, design, development, and testing guidance.
• Analyze and document business requirements, and review functional specifications with business owners for approval.
• Review functional specifications with technical staff during transition to technical design.
• Extensive PeopleSoft 8.x/9.x (v. 9.2 is plus) techno-functional experience with HR and Benefits Administration.
• Working knowledge of leave accruals (Absence Management), integration of PeopleSoft with Oracle Taleo and Worker’s Compensation processes.
• Experience in documenting processes for HR, and/or Benefits, should also have five (5) full-lifecycle PeopleSoft HR and/or Ben Admin implementation experience.
• Working knowledge of app messaging (integration broker) is a must.
• Extensive experience with PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, App designer, Toad.
• Extensive experience working on PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems.
• Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model.
• Excellent understanding of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
• Experience working with an enterprise wide, large-scale implementation.
• Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required.