Disaster Recovery Project Manager
The Disaster Recovery Project Manager manages all aspects associated with the installation, testing and documentation of the enterprise application portfolio for a large $6B business. The focus of this role will be Applications only. The DR PM will work in collaboration with other PMs in this program who will be responsible for infrastructure, hardware and other aspects required for a full disaster recovery program. This project will be focused on building out the hot-site (US, Northeast) with all hardware, infrastructure and applications, as well as the procedures to test the DR plan on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate for this role has a technical applications leadership background in addition to a deep and modern project management foundation. The Project Manager is expected to continually evolve internal development processes/procedures, effectively manage a team of 10 - 20 engineers, and deliver projects on time and budget in a highly diverse, dynamic and evolving environment. Adaptability is a must.
· 7+ years experience in Project Management, in large enterprise environments
> Previous experience in DR projects from and applications and/or infrastructure perspective OR data center build outs/moves
· 2+ years experience in Project Management in hospitality industry
· Ability to work well with a wide variety of people with varying technical skill sets and business knowledge is required (from the very abstract to the very granular.)
· Proven team leadership or project management experience
· Must have strong application development and some technical infrastructure experience
· Must have solid understanding of full project life cycle and management methodologies
· Must have excellent communication (oral and written) and interface effectively with all levels of management as well as the technical team, and concisely, logically and accurately present issues verbally and in written format.
· Effectively coordinate communications between/among cross functional teams, resolve conflict and maintain confidentiality.
· Strong problem-solving, supervisory experience and team leadership skills
· Must be a strong team player and have good interpersonal and collaborative skills
· Fosters a team environment and demonstrates the ability to promote the team environment, yet work individually on each person's skill development
· Must possess excellent organizational, time management, judgment, and decision-making skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Reliable, self-motivated, and focused on high quality delivery of work products; willing to accept responsibility and accountability
· Outstanding motivational, people and task management skills
Preferred Education: BS (required), MBA, PMP (required), ACP or CSM
Computer Aid, Inc.
CAI is a global IT services firm that is currently managing active engagements with over 100 Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies around the world. CAI offerings include balanced outsourcing solutions, Legacy Support, Application Development, Application Knowledge Capture, Service Desk/Desktop Services, and Managed Staffing Services. Our unique methodologies and tools enable us to provide our clients with real techniques for increasing productivity, profitability and competitiveness.
Headquartered in Allentown, PA, with offices and staff throughout the US, Canada, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, CAI offers a variety of delivery options including on-site, off-site and blended solutions. Our delivery model allows us to successfully leverage our global staff of over 3,500 technical and managerial professionals.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.