CAI is looking for a PowerBuilder Business Analyst to augment client Managed Service Support Staff in daily support tasks and to assist in efforts in support of the Transformation Project.
This is a 6 month position with possible extension...
Local candidates preferred....
Please see job details below...
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
-strong Business Analyst skills
- excellent problem solving and analytical skills
-strong knowledge of relational databases and client/server environments
- strong knowledge of PL-SQL PowerBuilder and PFC
- excellent communication organization and interpersonal skills
- ability to prioritize work in a very dynamic environment and switch between tasks frequently
- team player self-starter and results oriented
- experience developing and using user defined Powerbuilder objects both visual and non-visual
- understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- understanding of Powerbuilder inheritance concepts and experience with extending PFC services
- provide technical solutions aligned with the client objectives
- maintain positive client relationships and customer satisfaction
Technologies: *• Powerbuilder 10 and PFC
CAI is a global IT services firm that is currently managing active engagements with over 100 Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies around the world. CAI offerings include balanced outsourcing solutions, Legacy Support, Application Development, Application Knowledge Capture, Service Desk/Desktop Services, and Managed Staffing Services. Our unique methodologies and tools enable us to provide our clients with real techniques for increasing productivity, profitability and competitiveness.
Headquartered in Allentown, PA, with offices and staff throughout the US, Canada, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, CAI offers a variety of delivery options including on-site, off-site and blended solutions. Our delivery model allows us to successfully leverage our global staff of over 4,500 technical and managerial professionals.