Desktop Support Analyst
CAI is looking for a Desktop Support analyst in the York, Pa. area.
This is a long term position with local candidates preferred.
This is a 6 months RTH position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide technical support for the Corp Executives and all other York users in a timely manner.
- Provide support for all video conferencing sessions in York office (specific proactive support for Senior Executive meetings)
- Work individually and as part of a team to provide timely resolution.
- Work with help desk and other teams to resolve problems timely and accurately.
- Excellent customer service, communication and documentation skills. Mature level of Customer Service to provide “white glove” service to Corp Executives and their admins.
- Positive, Productive, Professional and Polite to all clients and coworkers while resolving requests.
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment handling multiple service calls per day
- Provide the cost-effective solutions in the purchase of pc equipment and should be very careful when purchasing.
- Participate in On-Call rotation for Senior Executive Team (SET)off hour coverage
- Updates and complete service requests in Track-IT! for all queues assigned
- Provides top-notch support for all global efforts and/or projects at the York facility. IE Project One.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience in IT
- Two years of Information Technology coursework; networking, hardware, and software technology or equivalent experience and certifications.
- Two years or more real world Business Environment I.T. or Help Desk experience is preferred.
- Capable to "hit the ground running" on service calls and support requests.
- Self-motivated, confident and comfortable working independently majority of the time.
- Explanation and Demonstration of skills will be required during interview process. Please see the requirements below.
- Basic Networking knowledge and familiarity with switches, routers and firewalls
- Experience working with active directory
- Very strong Knowledge of networking concepts, MS Windows, PC Hardware, Windows 10, Office 365 , VOIP, and other technology.
CAI is an EOE.