Responsible for assisting with the daily operations and provides general administrative support. Also performing quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed. Responsible for the creation and maintenance of IT Operations documentation. Translates technical and/or complicated information into clear, concise documents appropriate for various target audiences. Translate business requirements into process maps and document standards.
Associate Degree or higher education or equivalent work experience.
Typically has 3 to 5 years of document management, business process analysis, or technical writing experience and working knowledge of IT software and hardware packages.
Primary Job Duties/ Tasks
· Assists with the daily operations and provides general administrative support to IT Operations
· Promotes compliance with regulatory requirements and IT best practices
· Creates process maps and diagrams, documenting business requirements
· Participates in continuous review and update to ensure that processes meet changing business unit
· Performs quality audits across the various IT functions.
· Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as funding, deficiencies, results and status.
· Delivers quality updates to IT staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advice or influence business, technical partners, and project leaders.
· Assists in the analysis of the requirements for the enterprise and applying emerging technologies to support long-term business objectives.
· Interprets policies, procedures and rules as needed, providing comments and/or communicating changes to IT managers and users.
· Serves as a member of assign Technical Group attending mandated meetings and teleconferences. Such participation and duties includes but is not limited to technology research, evaluation, deployment and development of industry products.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.