Computer Aid Inc., is searching for an Administrative Assistant for a long term position for our client in the West Palm Beach, area. Training is paid and provided. Employees receive 2 weeks’ vacation and great benefits.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Preparation of maintenance reports, time sheets, bill of materials, and shipping/receiving documentation .
• Experience with the use of the PC, Microsoft Office software and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and email
• Able to prepare technical contracts, documents, reports, and spreadsheets with limited direction
• Able to prepare expense reports
• Able to work shift and available for overtime when requested
• Ability to work independently with good organizational, phone, and communications skills
• Minimum of two years of administrative office duties in a technical environment
• Must possess a valid Florida Driver's License
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.