Computer Aid is looking for a .NET Developer for an ongoing projectin Tallahassee, FL. This contract role will be renewed after 6 months pending performance.
Our client is seeking the services of experienced consultants to work with the Department’s ISA Development Team in the design, development and maintenance support for Microsoft .NET applications.
• 3+ years experience as a technical team lead for database driven application development projects
• 3+ years experience with coaching/mentoring other developers with Microsoft technologies
• 3+ years experience with development of database driven web applications
• 2+ years experience with development of database driven applications in Microsoft C# .NET environment
• Experience with SQL Server
• Experience with Oracle
• 3+ years experience with object-oriented development techniques
• Experience with 3-tiered logical/physical architected applications
• Knowledge of data privacy and protection initiatives
• Strong communication and collaborative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
• Experience working on development projects utilizing agile development techniques
• Experience working with stakeholders to gather and document stakeholder requirements
• Experience working with SQL Server Integration Services to support ETL processing
• Experience with driver license and motor vehicle systems
• Experience with screen/web layout and design
• Experience with automated unit testing
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC
• Experience working for a governmental agency
• Take charge, can-do attitude
• Facilitation skills
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.