This is a full time, hourly position. The position will perform various functions inclusive of business analyst, software installation engineer, and Quality Assurance within a project team tasked to implement shipboard technology with an off the shelf product. The off the shelf system is Agilysys POS application.
1. Exhibit subject matter expertise on the low level design of a product
2. Understand the product’s entire technology stack
3. Understanding relational database fundamentals and working knowledge of the product data model
4. Understand the interdependencies between the product and other products within the enterprise
6. Supporting the end users through UAT cycles
7. Physical installation of the off-the shelf package in the vessels' production environments; travel approximately 25%
8. End user support during stabilization & operational support
9. Support of production like development & test lab environments
10. Create and maintain relevant product documentation
- Hospitality experience
- Oracle exposure, experience
- Product support for Fidelio
Computer Aid, Inc.
CAI is a global IT services firm that is currently managing active engagements with over 100 Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies around the world. CAI offerings include balanced outsourcing solutions, Legacy Support, Application Development, Application Knowledge Capture, Service Desk/Desktop Services, and Managed Staffing Services. Our unique methodologies and tools enable us to provide our clients with real techniques for increasing productivity, profitability and competitiveness.
Headquartered in Allentown, PA, with offices and staff throughout the US, Canada, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, CAI offers a variety of delivery options including on-site, off-site and blended solutions. Our delivery model allows us to successfully leverage our global staff of over 3,500 technical and managerial professionals.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.