Senior TALEO Functional analyst is responsible for providing TALEO subject matter expertise for implementing TALEO recruiting application. Lead the analysis and design workshops, perform configuration to meet the Customer’s requirements and lead discussion regarding TALEO cross-product foundational elements. Facilitate Training sessions and end user support, transition planning to TALEO, business processes re-engineering; planning and delivery of all change management activities; assist with the deployment strategy, design integration strategy, build integration design, develops and test system integrations. Responsible for data/application analysis, creation and review of functional designs and documentation from the business requirements. Work in a functional/technical capacity with a good understanding of PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM recruitment and TALEO business processes.
Skills and Experience Requirement:
• Must have worked as a TALEO - PeopleSoft integration lead on 3+ implementation and/or maintenance projects.
• Must have a minimum of Three (3) years’ experience in working with multiple versions of Oracle TALEO Recruiting modules.
• Must have a minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in working with multiple versions of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools across multiple HCM Recruiting, Talent Acquisition Management, Workforce Administration modules
• Must have completed at least one (1) PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application integration with TALEO recruiting product as a primary functional analyst
• Write comprehensive functional design specifications along with the approach to integrating TALEO recruiting with PeopleSoft HCM & multiple external systems
• Evaluate TALEO recruiting features and prepare recommendation for business on key functionalities
• Proven ability to evaluate configuration options to leverage TALEO delivered functionality
• Conduct TALEO Tool demonstration and requirements workshops, create configuration documents
• Prior knowledge of Integration data mapping between TALEO Recruiting and PeopleSoft HCM solutions.
• Proficiency in Oracle TALEO Recruiting version 15B or higher required
• Experience administering and configuring Oracle TALEO Recruiting. Primary areas being Recruiting Settings, General Settings, User Types and Message Templates.
• Should have knowledge of Smart Org (OLF, User Type, User Account, Network Data), Core Recruitment (Forms and Fields, CSW, List Format, Message Templates, Requisition Templates) and Evaluation Management like Questions/Skills, Rating, Questionnaire • Knowledge of TALEO Client Connect version 15B or higher.
• Working experience and understanding of PeopleSoft HCM applications (v 9.2) and PeopleSoft Tools (v 8.54)
• Experience on requirement gathering, fit/gap analysis, documenting design, test planning and execution, training strategy, and overall implementation planning.
• Experience in providing full life-cycle support in requirements definition, system analysis, design, development, quality assurance, documentation, testing, training and production stabilization support
• Must be Proficient with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
• Must have strong writing skills and be able to create functional specifications, design documents, training materials, test scripts, etc.
• Experience in interfacing with various cross functional teams to refine requirements and advise on best practices
• Demonstrated skill in verbal and written communications, making presentations before groups and committees, and working and/or leading effectively and cooperatively with staff and management.
• Demonstrated skill in analysis and problem solving including determining priorities, producing fully developed quality recommendations to decision makers.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.