The Senior TALEO Technical consultant will function as a Technical Subject Matter expert in TALEO Application recruiting module. Job responsibility includes design of integration strategy, build integration design, develop and test system integrations, creates and test interfaces, develop programs for data conversions and uploads and configure solutions based on the decision templates. Responsible for TALEO/PeopleSoft HRMS v 9.2 Integration, Data Migration, SSO, Technical Readiness Assessment and Reporting, develop detail-level design documents from functional requirements, create data maps for the integration touch points included in scope which will import or export data from NYCAPS PeopleSoft, create and configure the technical test environment, configure communication and encryption requirements; provide knowledge transfer in support of extract and import processes, review the delivered reports and scope items, lead the reporting metrics workshop, develop custom reports and coordinate all technical readiness assessment during deployment activities
Skills and Experience Requirement:
• Must have worked as a TALEO - PeopleSoft integration developer on 2+ implementation projects
• Must have completed at least one (1) PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 application integration with TALEO recruiting product as a technical resource
• Must have a minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in working with multiple versions of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools TAM and CG modules
• Must have knowledge on the integration architecture between PeopleSoft and TALEO, and design and develop the Integrations
• Should have experience on Data Mapping and Data Reconciliation between PeopleSoft 9.2 and Oracle TALEO.
• Proficiency in Oracle TALEO Recruiting version 15B or higher
• Experience administering and configuring Oracle TALEO Recruiting. Primary areas being Recruiting Settings, General Settings, User Types and Message Templates.
• Should have knowledge of Smart Org (OLF, User Type, User Account, Network Data), Core Recruitment (Forms and Fields, CSW, List Format, Message Templates, Requisition Templates) and Evaluation Management like Questions/Skills, Rating, Questionnaire
• Knowledge of TALEO Client Connect version 15B or higher.
• Should have knowledge of TALEO technical setup and strong experience using TCC (TALEO Connect Client Development)
• Should be able to write complex TCC (import/export) scripts
• Should Possess strong programming experience using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Package, and Application engine, Workflow, Integration Broker and Web Services
• Should have worked on the BI Publisher Reports and 3rd Party Interfaces to and from Oracle TALEO.
• Must be Proficient with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills (i.e. analysis, recreation and documenting the impact on the system overall)
• Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required
• Knowledge of Report Distribution Tools, such as VISTA plus, LRS products etc.
• Working with an enterprise wide, large scale implementations • Experience working within a matrix environment.
• Certified in Oracle
• CA Scheduler Tool
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.