The eCommerce Email Specialist is a combined marketing & technical role, supporting key eCommerce, Marketing & company initiatives. This position requires someone with excellent organizational skills and a high attention to detail. Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment where business needs may change at a moment's notice. Must be comfortable communicating professionally with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders at various levels.
• Assists Email Marketing Manager with various daily tasks.
• Oversees the daily production, scheduling, delivery, and reporting of targeted email communications.
• Completes daily, weekly and monthly analysis & reporting on email KPIs, leveraging data from multiple sources.
• Works with creative team to submit requests for new and updated content, managing entire email creation and execution process from start to finish.
• Works with data and IT teams to coordinate implementation of data attributes, processes and feeds into ESP in a consistent, systematic way in order to leverage for email marketing campaigns.
• Assists in deploying & reporting on A/B and multivariate tests and optimization efforts.
• Responsible for acting as the primary liaison between internal and external cross-functional teams.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing - email marketing experience preferred
• Prior experience working in an enterprise-level ESP (email service provider) – ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred
• Prior experience working in analytics software, such as Coremetrics, Omniture, or Google Analytics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate skill using Excel
• Basic understanding of HTML
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage several projects at once
• Ability and willingness to learn new applications
• Experience working with triggered and automated email campaigns a plus
• Experience working at large, complex organizations a plus
Computer Aid, Inc.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our websitewww.compaid.com.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.