• Provides application development direction within a defined project. May provide guidance, direction in gathering requirements and supplemental specifications for new applications or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications. May also review the requirements and supplemental specifications for accuracy, completeness and ensure they meet the business needs of the customers.
1. Work with customers, application developers, architects and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions. Involved in the full systems lifecycle and is responsible for creation and maintenance of project lifecycle documents/deliverables (vision document, supplemental specifications, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals)
2. Provide assistance and/or lead application development project deliverables – e.g. vision document, supplemental specifications, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals
3. Manage job and project requirements so that projects are completed on time and within budget. May be accountable for the review of documentation such as design documents, architecture and flow diagrams.
4. Provide expert business and/or technical support for both project and production related activities.
5. Assure compliance to required standards
6. Interfaces with the business areas, technical staff and project teams to drive value. This includes providing alternative solutions with maximum benefits while reducing cost (e.g. cost benefit analysis, pros/cons of solutions)
7. May assist in the identification and resolution of complex UAT defects to ensure minimal production and UAT defects are realized. May interface closely with the business and technical staff on the team during all phases of the project, including unit and system testing, integration and UAT testing culminating with implementation checkout and post implementation support depending on the complexity of effort.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required
• 7 – 10 years of experience in Information Technology
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.compaid.com.
Please Note: All positions are W-2 only and all relocation/lodging costs are the responsibility of the candidate if hired.
Please send resumes to:
Luke Wehner | Sr. Technical Recruiter
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI)
300 Wood Cliff Drive Suite 300 | Canonsburg, PA 15317
Phone: 724.749.8702 | Fax: 724.749.8785
With the goal of ensuring a safe, productive work environment for both Computer Aid Associates and our customers, we will require that you submit to pre-employment drug testing and background screening prior to beginning employment.
CAI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and those with disabilities will receive consideration and are highly encouraged to apply.