JOB LOCATION IS NASHVILLE, TN
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Writing, debugging, unit testing, and performance test code in all applications layers, including front end (Web), middle layer (Web Services), and data access layer in accordance with TeleTracking standards.
- As an agile team member, participate in code reviews, design reviews, etc.
- Utilize domain driven techniques and design patterns to build and contribute to technical design.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of implemented requirements and detailed application behaviors.
- Assists in the development and training of SE I.
Bachelor's in computer information technology, computer science, management required
- Advanced knowledge and experience with n-tier, enterprise-scalable, distributed application environments preferred.
- Experience with source code version control and the coordination/synchronization of multiple active branches.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design (classes, constructors, interfaces, properties, methods and events).
- Experience incorporating third party components and frameworks.
- Familiarity and experience executing several software development methodologies and life cycles preferred.
- Advanced level skills in Java Service Oriented Architecture technologies such as JaxRS, REST, Oauth2, CXF, Spring, MongoDB.
- Experience in Ionic, React Native, iOS etc. for mobile platform
- Experience in Amazon Web Services technologies such as VPC, ELB, ElasticBeanstalk, S3, CloudWatch, etc.,
- Experience working with several types of database technologies such as SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, or ElasticSearch as examples.
- Good software development and Object-Oriented programming skills.
- Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work with end users to transform requests into robust solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Initiative and self-motivation to work independently on projects.