Full Stack Dev
Location: (Computer Aid, Inc)
This Full Stack Developer will be responsible for customer projects to create
problem solving software solutions while participating in daily team meetings, code reviews, and
writing tests. Knowledgeable in programming fundamentals, this person will work in a variety of
languages including Progress, Angular, Java Script, HTML, & CSS, paired with a drive to learn
new languages and technologies is needed to be successful.
Experience with REST, working with containers, and/or involvement with cloud applications
would make this individual stand out from the pack.
● Architect and develop owned products
● Collaborate with team members, stakeholders to help design and build the API and
● Work with the product team, IT, and marketing groups to design, conduct, and evaluate
highly complex tests of the product.
● Work with IT to integrate user interface tests with ongoing IT projects and other testing
● Constructively challenge current processes and proposed solutions to obtain the best
● Work on business critical products - serve as technical lead
● Bachelor’s degree with 4-5 years of experience in developing front-end applications.
● Ideally 4/5+ years' working within a strong engineering product team.
● Understanding of how the work you do will impact the end user
● Deep web based knowledge; Trends, tools and technologies
● Continuous Integration knowledges
● Experience with developing front end apps
● Experience with Spring, Spring MVC (desired, but not required).
● Experience with SVN and CI/CD process.
● Experience with AngularJS and NoSQL apps is preferred.
● Exposure to A/B Testing tools is preferred
● Experience with developing Spring RESTful Web Services is a plus
● Good understanding of non-functional requirements like performance, scalability,
maintainability and security.
● Good understanding of web application security.
● Effective interpersonal skills, both verbal and written. You must be able to multitask, pay
attention to detail and execute effective follow through.
Computer Aid, Inc.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.compaid.com.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.