Financial Information Services Agency (FISA) has a vacancy for a Senior Web Developer/Architect who will design and support new functionality, maintaining and upgrading existing architecture, assessing technical designs, coding and unit testing for the city wide automated time keeping system (CITYTIME).
Perform activities related to technical design, coding and unit testing of enhancements and defect corrections for the City's time keeping system CityTime. Work will require strong client-side programming skills, and will be responsible for building out our front-end UI. We are looking for a highly motivated individual.
• Strong knowledge in using SQL in Oracle.
• Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• 12+ years of experience working with J2EE, EJB, Struts Framework, Spring Framework, Hibernate/TopLink, Junit, Web Services – REST/JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, Design Patterns, Ant/Maven.
• 10+ years of experience with Time/Attendance.
• 7+ years of experience with Junit, Jsunit or Selenium testing framework.
• Strong knowledge of Java/J2EE Skills.
• Design/Architect web based applications.
• Propose/Provide solutions to complex requirements.
• Working knowledge of DHTMLx.
• Resolve complex performance issues for web based Applications using state of the art technologies (AJAX, Responsive Design, etc.).
• 10+ or more years working with at least one of the following application servers: JBoss, Tomcat, BEA WebLogic, preferred IBM WebSphere.
Computer Aid, Inc.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.compaid.com.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.