Quality Assurance Analyst
CAI is seeking experienced Quality Assurance Analysts in Pittsburgh, PA. He/she will provide quality assurance support to developers. They will test functional programs and applications.
You must be experienced in Quality Assurance best practices and standards. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, have an analytical mindset and keen eye for details.
• Manage information technology and computer systems.
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate information technology and data operations.
• Design, Develop, Validate, Implement and Coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organization policy.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in a timely manner.
• Thorough knowledge of software development methodologies (application development & quality assurance roles).
Quality Assurance experience
• Outstanding Communication Skills.
• Great Attention to Detail and a results driven approach.
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
• Reliable and Trustworthy
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
• Ability to manage, train and guide personnel
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, etc. (a plus, not required)
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.