Configure, install, monitor and maintain IT users’ PC software and hardware. Provide Information Technology Support to end-users at remote sites as needed. Install and configure network and local printers. Position is responsible for utilizing the service desk to document solutions to IT problems. Provide end-user training, as needed. Assist in audio visual setups and videoconference support. Responsible for maintaining Windows workstations and overall information systems support for Turnpike Enterprise users. Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) experience required. Traveling required.
· Configure and deployment of Information Technology resources. Includes, but is not limited to desktop, laptops, printers, mobile devices, etc…
· Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, using proven troubleshooting procedures
· Assist in coordinating audio visual setup and videoconference support
· Assist with annual inventory scanning and equipment surplus
· Responsible for security administration (password reset)
· Install, configure, and update software
· Participate in team projects, meetings and assignments
· Responsible for reading and following the Department’s Procedures and Policies
· Responsible for understanding and enforcing the Department’s Policies and Procedures
· Responsible for documenting solutions to Technology issues
· Responsible for traveling to remote sites to resolve IT related issues and/or to deploy resources
· Responsible for tracking incidents in the service desk ticketing systems
· Responsible for creating/tracking Property Management Reports (PMR’s) for IT equipment transfers/relocation Perform other related duties as assigned
· Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
· Flexibility to work hours between 7:00 AM to & 7:00 PM and/or Saturdays, either on a rotation or as part of a regular and on call work schedule
Education: Associate Degree or Technical Institute Degree/Certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.