CAI is looking for a Desktop Support Specialist in the East Rutherford, NJ area.
This is a 3 month Right to Hire position with local candidates preferred
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for IT Support interactions with all company employees. The primary objective is to provide the day-to-day diagnosis, troubleshooting, and resolution of a wide variety of problems. The areas of support include: ERP, networking, PCs, mobile devices, printers, IT Security, 20+ business applications etc.
II. Key Responsibilities
· Diagnose, research, analyze, troubleshoot, and implement solutions for all user-reported issues, including technology issues, and branch and company business processes.
· Testing, analyzing results for software fixes, Mods, software loads, etc...
· Thorough knowledge of our software and hardware environments. Uses this knowledge in a consultative manner to assist users.
· Uses experience and judgment to determine course of action, implements and documents solutions independently.
· Provide hardware and software support, including laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
· Create detailed database records of issues, analysis, troubleshooting, and solutions.
· Maintain and manage knowledge base for end users and agents.
· Provide cross functional training for other members of Support Services team.
· Administer and implement proper security measures for all IT systems.
· 24/7 on call support based on schedule, to handle all IT support issues during off hours.
· Handle every customer inquiry and issues professionally and quickly.
· Consults with the branch employees and departments to solve problems, navigate, and best utilize our systems.
· Provide backup support for other Helpdesk positions.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Computer Aid, Inc.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an Innovative Solutions Company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals in a variety of industries located around the world. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is committed to building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development through a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact to our community through various outreach programs. We make a difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: to provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.compaid.com.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, woman, veterans, and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.