Computer Aid Inc. (CAI) is a $500M global IT consulting firm that specializes in high value, long term managed services engagements with our clients. We are currently looking for a Application Engineer in the Miami area for a contract to hire position. This is a fantastic opportunity to travel and get to experience the latest technologies in the hospitality industry.
Scope of work:
1) Production support of shipboard Casino systems (Galaxis, Oasis, Casino One-offs, Arcade systems included) including duty phone/after-hours support
2) Deployment resource for shipboard casino system projects (Casino Upgrade/Conversions)
3) Participate in all phases of project deployment: Build, Stage, Test, User Acceptance, Testing, Deployment and live support/stabilization of application;
4) Test and certify version updates received from system vendor
5) Production support for other shipboard systems/applications
6) Ongoing maintenance and internal ownership of system. Maintaining roadmaps, analyzing support trends, etc.
- Experience with casino gaming systems (preferably Aristocrat (Oasis), AGT and/or Galaxis); 3-5 years of applicable field experience
- Shipboard Experience a plus
- Self motivated, Ambitious, Strong sense of ownership, strong communication skills, available for travel
- Experience in supporting packaged applications ; Analytical skills ; Incident/Problem resolution skills
Experience with MS SQL ; Experience with Linux ; Cruise industry experience preferred
BS in Computer Science or 3-5 years of related field experience
Significant travel may be required for project work (up to 50%)
This position requires a valid US passport. Travel is not paid from the contractor's home location to client. For travel between client locations, major travel expenses (air, car rental, lodging, some meals) will be booked and may be prepaid by Client.
Contractor must have access to a major credit card for travel expenses.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.