Please see vendor notes..
CAI is looking for a Unix Admin in the Norwood, Mass. area
The person will be doing Unix/Linux Admin duties and local candidates preferred.
This is a 3+ month position with possible extension
HP Unix is the most important...must be strong in HP-Unix.
Details about the position below...
Installs and Configure (HPUX, Linux, SAN, HPVM and ServiceGuard Clustering)
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Unix and Linux systems, applications, and related peripheral hardware
- Install, Configure, Manage and optimize HPVM virtualization stack and Service Guard software
- Manage and Configure enterprise SAN including fiber switches and different storage environments
Capacity Planning, Fine Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures. Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Create and administrator user and service accounts and group membership, provide technical support and training to end-users, maintain systems documentation
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required
- Monitor and troubleshoot current storage environment in terms of Usage, Performance, Reporting and Availability
- Support the business and IT Software team accomplish their business objectives
- Job also involves application support including middleware (Webmethods), Job Scheduling (Tivoli Workload Scheduler), secure file transfers (Cleo) and EDI (Inovis), etc.
- Participate in application installations, upgrades, and special projects, as required
Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Monitor and respond to system problems utilizing a variety of testing tools and techniques including Nagios, HP IRS, etc.
- Define and ensure proper level of systems and applications backups
- Understands the concepts of and has working experience with incident, problem, and change management protocols
- Lift up to 50 lbs. in the Datacenter manually
- 7x24 on-call support