CAI is seeking an experienced QA Test Lead in Columbus, Ohio. Individual will oversee a team of quality assurance support analysts and junior developers who will design, code and test functional programs and applications within our client environment, supporting our Autism2Work Practice.
You will work with your team, providing training, guidance, support & supervision. Excellent knowledge of at least one programming language & Quality Assurance is preferred. You must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms, as well as current Quality Assurance best practices and standards. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, have an analytical mindset and keen eye for details.
• Manage information technology and computer systems.
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate information technology and data operations.
• Manage IT staff by supporting, training and coaching employees in communicating job expectations and apprising of their performance.
• Design, Develop, Validate, Implement and Coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organization policy.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in a timely manner.
• Appraise customer requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
• Keep detailed records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation for weekly & bi-weekly reporting for your team’s progress.
• Proven experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience (preferably as Quality Assurance and/or Application Development Manager).
• Thorough knowledge of software development methodologies (application development & quality assurance roles).
• Outstanding Communication Skills.
• Great Attention to Detail and a results driven approach.
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
• Reliable and Trustworthy
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
• Expertise in Data Management and Governance
• Hands on experience with Application Development and Quality Assurance
• Ability to manage, train and guide personnel
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, etc. (a plus, not required)
CAI is a global IT services firm that is currently managing active engagements with over 100 Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies around the world. CAI offerings include balanced outsourcing solutions, Legacy Support, Application Development, Application Knowledge Capture, Service Desk/Desktop Services, and Managed Staffing Services. Our unique methodologies and tools enable us to provide our clients with real techniques for increasing productivity, profitability and competitiveness.
Headquartered in Allentown, PA, with offices and staff throughout the US, Canada, Europe and the Asia Pacific region, CAI offers a variety of delivery options including on-site, off-site and blended solutions. Our delivery model allows us to successfully leverage our global staff of over 3,500 technical and managerial professionals.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.