- (Co-)Lead Internal Sessions
- Document decisions and follow-ups
- Update JIRA with details/decisions/follow-ups (ForeFront BA will document during Grooming Sessions, this refers to conversations in which ForeFront is not participating)
- Coordinate with PM to ensure follow-ups are being closed
- Attend Grooming Session (volunteer decisions if the business is not participating/opining)
- Coordinate with business to add Acceptance Criteria to JIRA
- Approve User Stories within JIRA
- Write sprint test scripts
- Test sprint functionality
- Triage sprint testing feedback
Helpful Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Salesforce.com (and Apttus, if possible)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to navigate difficult conversations with a focus on getting decisions
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, especially identifying current versus future state requirements
- Able to work independently and organize workload with minimum direct supervision
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.compaid.com.
Please Note: All positions are W-2 only and all relocation/lodging costs are the responsibility of the candidate if hired.
Please send resumes to:
Luke Wehner | Sr. Technical Recruiter
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI)
300 Wood Cliff Drive Suite 300 | Canonsburg, PA 15317
Phone: 724.749.8702 | Fax: 724.749.8785
With the goal of ensuring a safe, productive work environment for both Computer Aid Associates and our customers, we will require that you submit to pre-employment drug testing and background screening prior to beginning employment.
CAI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and those with disabilities will receive consideration and are highly encouraged to apply.