Takes the lead in providing more complex application development services typically as part of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement more complex systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain more complex applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers. May mentor less experienced team members.
1. Takes a lead role for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and implementing more complex application enhancements, as well as providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
2. Utilizes and participates in the more complex full system development life cycle, per current standards.
3. Takes a lead role in collaborating with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions to more complex business needs.
4. Takes a lead role in providing required technical support, including release implementations.
5. Performs work in compliance with all IT standards, policies and procedures.
6. Actively takes a leading role and participates on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to, Developer, Technical Lead and Project Manager, based upon level of experience.
7. Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting more complex technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.compaid.com.
Please Note: All positions are W-2 only and all relocation/lodging costs are the responsibility of the candidate if hired.
Please send resumes to:
Luke Wehner | Sr. Technical Recruiter
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI)
300 Wood Cliff Drive Suite 300 | Canonsburg, PA 15317
Phone: 724.749.8702 | Fax: 724.749.8785
With the goal of ensuring a safe, productive work environment for both Computer Aid Associates and our customers, we will require that you submit to pre-employment drug testing and background screening prior to beginning employment.
CAI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and those with disabilities will receive consideration and are highly encouraged to apply.