Provides analysis services typically in a defined project. Develops requirements and supplemental specifications for new applications, processes and initiatives, or analyzes change requests/enhancements in existing applications. Collaborates closely with the customer/partner/business areas to identify requirements, projects specifications, business case development and cost sheet analysis.
Responsible for verification that the delivered application code or process meets the customer needs based on the specifications, ensuring minimal defects in both UAT and production. Accountable for identification and documentation of risks, defects and issues throughout the project lifecycle. Responsible for assisting in the resolution of risks, defect and issues. For smaller projects or initiatives may be accountable for project schedule. Accountable to provide project status back to the appropriate Management group or customer, release co-coordinator and/or various PMO groups.
1. Work with customers, application developers, architects, project management and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality business solutions. Involved in the full systems development lifecycle and is responsible for creation and maintenance of project lifecycle documents/deliverables (vision document, supplemental specifications, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals, and training materials)
2. Provide assistance and/or lead application development project deliverables – e.g. vision document, supplemental specifications, user design, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, approvals, and training materials.
3. Manage job and project requirements so that projects are completed on-time, in-scope, within budget, and with minimal defects. May help to maintain documentation such as: Design documents;, Architecture and flow diagrams.
4. Provide required business and/or technical support for both project and production related activities.
5. Assure compliance to required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
6. Interfaces with the business areas, customers, partners, vendors, technical staff and project teams to drive value, return on investments and innovative solutions. This includes providing alternative solutions, including vendor solution acquisitions, with maximum benefits while reducing cost (e.g. cost benefit analysis, pros/cons of solutions).
7. Accountable for all aspects of testing (e.g. testing plan, scenarios, documentation, defect management) to ensure minimal production and UAT defects are realized. Will interface closely with the business and technical staff on the team during all phases of the project, including unit and system testing, integration and UAT testing culminating with implementation checkout and post implementation support.
8. Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education, Licenses/Certifications, and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Analyze data processes, business processes and interfaces to support the operational business areas.
Utilize project management methodologies to produce project deliverables.
Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Provide ad hoc job training to include:
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.compaid.com.
Please Note: All positions are W-2 only and all relocation/lodging costs are the responsibility of the candidate if hired.
Please send resumes to:
Luke Wehner | Sr. Technical Recruiter
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI)
300 Wood Cliff Drive Suite 300 | Canonsburg, PA 15317
Phone: 724.749.8702 | Fax: 724.749.8785
With the goal of ensuring a safe, productive work environment for both Computer Aid Associates and our customers, we will require that you submit to pre-employment drug testing and background screening prior to beginning employment.
CAI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and those with disabilities will receive consideration and are highly encouraged to apply.