Duration: 6-12 mos with a right to hire
Client facing role.
This job contributes to the definition, planning, and delivery of complex product/technology capabilities that require cross-functional collaboration and alignment to product/technology roadmaps. Includes management of interdependencies between a group of projects or a single project, and related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget. Understands the product/technology roadmap, capabilities, and the business value proposition. Develops and communicates a data-driven impact analysis, including risk assessment and mitigation. Assesses, tracks, and addresses financial and budgetary statuses. Ensures the business value is delivered and realized for the capability and passed on to customers.
• Contribute to the definition, planning, and delivery of product/technology capability roadmaps, working with the executive sponsor (Director or higher), and other management as required to ensure achievement of the objectives as defined. Organize, direct, and coordinate cross-functional activities to focus resources on the successful delivery and implementation of the desired results for a defined program and/or strategic initiative.
• Plan, organize and control the day-to-day operation of the project, including budgetary oversight and optimal resource utilization. Direct corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program, report to the executive team/sponsor/steering committee on the progress, business impacts, and strategies around the project(s).
• Work with stakeholders to frame out delivery strategy and approach. Organize, plan, and maintain delivery roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects.
• Work with stakeholders to assemble backlogs. Lead solutions or teams in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans.
• Work with Executive Sponsor and other management as required to achieve the delivery objectives. Acquire understanding of the value proposition of the capability/technology. Understand customer commitments and regulatory requirements.
• Leverage industry leading Lean and Agile practices and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of delivery methods, security, and practices.
• Other duties as assigned or requested.
Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Management Information Science, or related field.
Master's Degree Business Administration, Management Information Science, or related field.
• 2 to 5 years’ work experience in project management
• 2+ years’ work experience delivering business solutions using information technology
• Experience delivering Agile projects
• Product delivery experience
• SDLC experience
• Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint; CA Clarity PPM (knowledge of other PM tools)
• Prior Healthcare experience
• PMP certification
• Working with highly technical teams including architects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Outstanding customer focus, results orientation, strategic thinking, change advocate, continuous improvement, talent development
• Excellent written and spoken communications skills
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience with Risk Mitigation Planning
• Experience with conflict resolution
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.compaid.com.
CAI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and those with disabilities will receive consideration and are highly encouraged to apply.
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.