The ideal candidate must possess the following:
• Review business requirements documents and assists in development of test
plans to ensure that all requirements are verified during testing and are reflected
in test scripts.
• Understands systems integration and how it affects all peripherals from custom
applications and its links to third party software integrations on multiple platforms.
• Plan, design, and author effective test documentation, including test plan
execution and test scenarios/cases that meet business requirements.
• Generate test data that supports use cases using SQL Scripts.
• Develop and Implement build definitions for Visual Studio Team Systems and
record problems/defects identified during testing using Team Foundation Server
• Identifying issues with web applications through quality assurance testing based
on the WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards as well as compliance with the ADA,
Section 508, and other accessibility related laws.
• Contribute to efforts aimed at delivering accessible websites, applications and
content by conducting quality assurance evaluations.
• Organize and/or conduct testing of new custom developed applications and
upgrades to existing applications or web based products for medium to large
• Test implementations/integration with third party platforms. This includes
assisting the application development team with QA testing of products prior to
product rollout, including but not limited to systems, systems integration,
performance, stress and UAT testing.
• Test custom, web and mobile applications across multiple browsers and devices.
• Communicate the status of testing, including reporting of overall test results.
• Create and maintain automated test scripts and develops custom SQL queries
for database validation of User Interface functionality
• Provide recommendations/best practices for defining and continually improving
testing deliverables and processes.
• Analyze issues reported by end-users during User Acceptance Testing and
determines the root causes as well as proposed development solutions.
• Assist in the preparation of application release notes and technical
• Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program
design, product evaluation and quality assurance
• Test for application compliance with WCAG 2.0 Level AA Standards.
Provide recommendations to sponsor and customers/clients regarding
support/use of application/product and Assist with any necessary support
procedures and ensuring appropriate training and support documentation is in
• Assist with preparation and execution of technical support and/or customer/client
focused training sessions.
• Thorough knowledge of personal computers, internet technologies, and Microsoft
Office suite of tools including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
Knowledge of programming concepts and SQL scripting. Knowledge of full
application development life cycle preferred.
• Working knowledge of how to make web content and applications compliant with
WCAG 2.0 Level AA Standards
• Experience in the use of testing tools such as JAWS and Zoomtext for the
purpose of reviewing applications for web accessibility compliance standards.
• At least 2 years’ experience on enterprise level applications
• At least 3 years’ experience with Team Foundation System and Visual Studio
• At least 5 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Understanding of End to End Testing Cycles using Agile, Waterfall
• Hands-on experience and knowledge of the IT QA release cycle end to end,
defect reporting, experience in preparing test plans and test scripts.
• Skill in the management and execution of test cases to ensure appropriate
coverage of the system’s functionality. Strong diagnostic, testing and problemsolving
skills. Strong analytical, communication, organizational and team skills.
• Ability to analyze error conditions and develop appropriate solutions. Ability to
approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation.
Ability to adapt to a changing environment and multi-task assignments. Ability to
establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Root cause analysis and problem solving skills required.
• Understanding of integrated systems and applications.
• Effective technical writing and processes documentation skills.
Computer Aid, Inc.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities. For more information on our professionals, services, and industries we support, please see our website www.compaid.com.
It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited