The Systems Administrator-Server Team position is responsible for supporting FDC's server, application(s), and mobile device environment. The scope of work to be performed includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
• Configure the infrastructure and install applications on Windows Internet Information Server (IIS) platform;
• Work with the application team to examine deployment requirements of hardware and software;
• Review application installation documentation;
• Execute the installation;
• Automate the installation process;
• Ensure installation is completed in accordance with standards and best practices;
• Analyze server performance to identify resource contention and recommend changes or upgrades as needed to ensure optimization;
• Support the configuration and management of a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environment;
• Perform Active Directory and Exchange management activities;
• Develop and maintain technical specifications, standards, procedures, and systems documentation;
• Work with data center staff, OIT, and users to perform server installations, upgrades, and configuration changes;
• Inventory, document, install, and maintain applications on servers and assist users with access;
• Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve Windows Server issues with minimal impact on users;
• Write PowerShell scripts to be used to monitor Server properties, and perform Active Directory and Exchange management activities;
• Administer server security as needed for OIT staff and users;
• Research and recommend appropriate technical solutions to meet functional requirements;
• Recommend process improvements within the Department’s server and applications teams;
• Create schedules for development and implementation of specific software systems;
• Develop system test plans to ensure software meets design criteria; and
• Perform additional System Administrator tasks as required by the Department.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field; or equivalent work experience.
Computer Aid, Inc. (CAI) is an innovative solutions company managing engagements with numerous Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. CAI is headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania with a staff of over 4,200 professionals working at locations around the world in a variety of industries. Our services leverage technology to provide outstanding customer experiences that generate new value for our clients, our employees, and our greater communities.
CAI is building a culture of continued learning, support, and personal development in a collegial environment. We also strive to make a positive impact on our surrounding communities through various outreach programs. We make a positive difference for our associates and the communities in which we serve.
Our mission: Provide industry-leading services and an incredible workplace for our associates, while making an impact on our communities.
CAI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities will receive consideration and are encouraged to apply.